Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[BB] can't login blackberry 9900

Solved!

[BB] can't login blackberry 9900

i can login to my account on my laptop and online, but not my blackberry bold 9900 anymore after i unchecked the box. i changed my password online, and it still isnt working on my phone. i am a premium user. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I'm ecstatic!!!! Contact Oskar at Spotify on Twitter @bobcat_zed and (as of 3/20/12) if you have 9930, 9850 or 9370, he can send you a pre-preview version of Spotify for your BB!! I just downloaded it this morning and it's working perfectly thusfar!! So excited!!

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Hi,

I'm having the exact same problem on the exact same phone today. I've re-booted my phone, re-installed Spotify app, written to Spotify and tweeted angrily. I still can't log in. Smiley Sad

Have you had any luck with this? Have you heard back from Spotify on this?

I have Blackberry Bold 9930 and I can't login either. I don't think it's supported on my deice, which is super frustrating since I pay for the premium service.

Have you guys updated to the latest RIM firmware?
Airhorn Enthusiast
Marked as solution

I'm ecstatic!!!! Contact Oskar at Spotify on Twitter @bobcat_zed and (as of 3/20/12) if you have 9930, 9850 or 9370, he can send you a pre-preview version of Spotify for your BB!! I just downloaded it this morning and it's working perfectly thusfar!! So excited!!

I don't use Twitter, is there any other way to contact Oskar?  I have a Bold 9930 and would love to try out this pre-release too!

When I try to login on my BB 9900 I just see the spinning wheel forever.

I tried the never version 0.5.1.2 from the app world and also the version 0.5.0.3 from m.spotify.com

I have the newest available firmware version installed.

Are you trying to log in using 3G or WiFi? 

If you are using 3G, I would suggest you try it using WiFi. If it works on WiFi then you may want to have a read at my post here explaining what you need to do to get Spotify to work over 3G on BlackBerry. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I tried to login with just wifi, with just 3g and with both connected.

Ones with in APN set for 3g and ones without.

I dont know if the phone always routes the traffic via the blackberry enterprise server or via rim server.

This is the exact same thing I am experiancing. Also fails over Wifi or 3G, I just get the spinning wheel forever.

Suggested posts