Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Badges?

Badges?

Hello there,

I received an e-mail that I have earned the Registered for one month badge on The Spotify Community... But what about it? I have absolutely no idea what are these badges and what they are for? Does anyone can help me to put on my

11 Replies

The badges are just a fun new thing that has been added to the community. Think of the badges as the equivalent of unlocking achievements in video games.

Sorry for the spam if you have received too many emails.

The community managers recently added badges, and doing so created a new email option that was turned on by default.

You can turn off badge emails here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-subscriptions%3Anotification-settings

To disable ALL community emails go here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile%3Aemail

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Yeah, I recieved two emails saying I'd earned badges for being registrered for 1 day then another for 1 month. I've been regsitered since 2013!! Can I have my 6 months, 1 year and 2 year badges now? 😜

Yeh same thing, I was suspicious because I got a 'one month' badge and similarily have been a member for YEARS! lol

Same thing here.

I've been a member since 10-23-2011. I have only one badge now for 2016. I don't understand? 

So? I am still not sure what these badges stand for? Do they provide more subscription time? Or is it just to show others in the community how active you are on Spotify?

it would be great if by acumulating X amount badges you receive a free month 🙂

Agree with you! 🙂 

they mean, nothing, i think. i just got one for posting in their forum and earned a badge. i wish we could get a free month or something for x amount of badges but i'm sure that's not what they'll do. 

mint user 

maybe you only receive badges after becoming a member of the spotify community not after making a spotify account?

Suggested posts