Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Become best music streaming service on the planet

Become best music streaming service on the planet

Spotify!! What the heck are you guys doing!? Every update is just bringing back problems that were previously fixed. And you guys don't tell anyone what to expect from an update as well. Get your stuff together and start fixing things and letting us users know what the **bleep** you're doing. Where's the explicit music filter? Where's the clean versions of songs? How do I freaking disconnect my account from Facebook? Why does my casting have a random lady saying that Spotify is being used on another device? Why can't the daily mix songs be reordered and you cannot access the queue of songs when doing this? Why do songs use data when the songs are already downloaded? Why do the songs download twice or multiple times? Why are the Facebook profile photos so pixely and low resolution? And why are playlists automatically made public? It's nice that you tell me when the next local concerts are but fix all of this stuff and be the king music streaming service. You guys really need to step up your game. I'll be ready to pay for your streaming service again once you put some effort into this and fix these things.
0 Replies

Suggested posts