Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Better sorting of playlists with Sensus Connect

Better sorting of playlists with Sensus Connect

Hi,

In my Volvo XC60 2018 with Sensus Connect and the Spotify app all playlists is sorted by the date they were added in ascending order, ie. first added - first in list. It's very tedious and sometimes not possible (1000+ songs) to scroll the lists to the bottom every time I want to start with the most newly added songs, and not do a shuffle play, which is 95% of the time.. Is there a way to sort all playlists be the date they were added in decending order instead somehow? 

Regards

Kristoffer

7 Replies

Hey @korrekorre,

Still having this issue? Could you try reorganizing the playlist on the app on another device, and see if it follows in the car's app? You should be able to sort by date in the app. If that doesn't work, could you send us a screenshot so we can take a closer look? 

Thanks! 🙂

Hi,

No, the app on my phone and the app in the car doesn't have the same sorting of playlists. I'm logged in to the same account on both devices.

I've attached a screenshot from the phone and a photo of the car app.

The car is sorted by date ascending

The phone is sorted by date descending

Regards

80E97E38-3D03-47BD-9B1E-88BBEE806F53.PNG
6CEA74CE-4E94-4CC6-94B3-5D0CC28BB4DC.JPG

Hey @korrekorre,

Thanks for getting back to us. Let's try a couple of things:

• Try reinstalling the apps on both devices, re-set the sorting of the playlist, and check if it mirrors the phone.
  • Check for firmware updates on your device.
  • Has it always been like this or did it change recently?

Let us know and we'll see what we can do 🙂

Tried all the above now. Still no difference. I'm not sure but it feels
like it has always been like this. It's listing by date added in ascending
order in all playlists..

Why is there no way of reordering it on the app in the car?

Did you ever hear back on this or figure it out?

No. I changed and is using Apple Car Play now that works much better. I remember this issue as very annoying though. Especially if you have large playlists...

spotify sensus sort play list fix the app .noooow

Suggested posts