Free

Country

USA

Device

Web player

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

This has been happening for a while now. When I open Spotify (web player) on chrome, there's this small black bar just above the play button/tool bar(?) that blocks a lot of my music. It's not an ad nor does it do anything, it's just an empty black bar that covers songs at the bottom of the page. I searched if there was anyone else with this problem and I could only find one person and their question was never answered.

Screenshot (7).png
4 Replies

what?

Hey there folks, 

Thanks for posting on the Community about this. 

If the web player doesn't display as expected when opening it in Chrome you might need to try again using a private/incognito window. This ensures no corrupted browser cache is causing the issue. You can also check if you observe the same in a different kind of browser.

In case this persists, check out this Ongoing Issue thread. Feel free to add your vote by clicking on the +VOTE button. Make sure you follow the steps under Status Update as well. 

It'll also be useful to Subscribe in the three-dots menu at the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up-to-date with any relevant updates about this.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions. 

it's been bothering  me 😞 why spotify ? why?????😭

Suggested posts