Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Bluesound NODE 2 and Spotify Connect issues

Bluesound NODE 2 and Spotify Connect issues

Norway premium iPhone 5s iPad Air 2015 model None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Is there a fix for Spotify Connect not stopping,pausing and even discount to my iPad speakers from Spotify Connect. The whole point with Spotify Connect is of course to listen to a hi fi set up,not my iPad. I’ve been chatting with the support. Well I don’t what to say. They did their best. But the first guy I talked had now idea what I was talking about. And I asked politely if he could set over someone else,not a chance. So we chatted for 3 hours with any progress. He did not what Spotify Connect was! Then a woman came on the chat to help me. She suggested to delete my account,but this was nothing I could do my self. Probably because security issues. But really stupid. But of course she didn’t say that I lost all my music,all my progress here at the forum and so on. And what I’m calling myself is the name I’m using here on this forum. I do belive you guys can see it,of course you can. But in profile there’s now a long strip with many letters and numbers,I belive. But I can find my name in the Spotify app,of course. But still it’s so stupid. As I said I have Bluesound NODE2i,which is connected to my hi fi. If this option that’s been done now,namely deleting my account does not help I don’t what I am going to do. I have few tricks again. Rebooting my system. But I’ve done this before. But maybe it helps now. Are there anybody out there with NODE2i that have the same problems  that I have,please shout out. Spotify needs to solve this. I know there are many people with this problem. It’s unacceptable! But I’ve never had any issues before the last 6weeks. Before that flawless. And as I said earlier in a post here before,it’s not my unit. This is my second unit. And even though the support chat did their best,I would not let my worst enemy go trough what I’ve gone trough. I’ve chatted with them for a total of 5 hours,that’s insane. It’s a same Spotify has this issues. Because it’s the best music app of all,when it’s working though. Thanks everybody. Ps. I think it’s wonder I’m allowed to post this issue. It’s almost impossible to get trough. “it says your post failed”. I’m feed up. Spotify please help me. Thanks again. 

3 Replies

Do some else have issues with their Bluesound NODE2i or the old NODE2 when playing Spotify Connect. My music suddenly stops or pauses,and even disconnect to my iPad speakers!  Really strange. But I really hope the Spotify support chat people figured it out when they deleted my account and then actived it again. But does somebody know why it’s a strip with numbers and so instead of my username in my profile? The chat people said it was normal,and that it probably would be that forever till they changed it. It’s not major big deal,but I’m curious. And why can’t you delete your accout yourself? Of course I can see my username her in the forum and in my app. But I can’t be alone regarding this issue. I remember I got one reply here on the forum before my account was deleted. That person had the same problem,but with other products. Thanks. Ps. Is deleting the account the last resort if you have problems,because I tried everything I got tips to do.

Yes, I have also issues with Spotify Connect on my NODE 2! 
when playing live concerts or operas, there is always a gap between tracks which is quite annoying and unbearable to listen to! I have this issue since beginning of October, and never had this problem in the 3 years I listen to spotify through NODE 2! 
Gapless playing is switched on on Spotify!

I have now decided to cancel my Premium Spotify account for some months!

I have the same issues with my Node 2i.I keep restarting my streamer so that to become functional with Spotify connect. Looks that the problem is from Spotify since no other Spotify connect capable device is displayed and cannot reproduce any music. Any ideas on how to solve this? Issue happens periodically at around 2 to 7 days. Reached bluesound and their troubleshooting guide only resolves temporarily the problem 

Suggested posts