Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Bring back Autoplay for Liked Songs!

Bring back Autoplay for Liked Songs!

In the past, I was able to play the last song in my (filtered or unfiltered) Liked Songs list and Autoplay would ensure the music didn't stop once the last song had finished. Now, it stops the music and jumps back to the first song in the list, but doesn't play it.

Please bring this feature back ASAP as it is one of the main reasons I used Spotify.

5 Replies

I switched from Apple Music to Spotify because Spotify had so many good options and felt like it’s still alive but slowly it’s becoming Apple Music but even worse. Good thing I didn’t cancel my AppleMusic subscription yet. 

Autoplay has never worked for me, ever.
Music stops at the end of any and every playlist and casting from my phone doesn't help either.

Tried all the suggested fixes mentioned online and still nothing.

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this.

We'd suggest for anybody who feels that other user might enjoy this feature aswell, go ahead and create an idea on the relevant idea board. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app. Here you can read more on how ideas work.

We also suggest checking this help article for useful tips on how to submit an idea. As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented :slightly_smiling_face: 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Isn't this a bug rather than an idea though? This is a feature that used to work, but stopped working within the past year or so.

Hey everyone,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here.

To everyone who is experiencing difficulties with the Autoplay feature, it's a good idea as a first troubleshooting step to make sure that it's correctly activated. This page contains instructions on how to do this.

If that doesn't fix things, it's possible that some of the app files have gotten damaged and are causing this behavior. This is usually resolved by performing a clean reinstall using these steps.

If the issue persists, could you let us know if it comes up with any other playlists and on different devices? 

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted how you get on.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts