Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Browse on Windows 10 Mobile

Solved!

Browse on Windows 10 Mobile

Hey there, 

My spotify app for windows 10 mobile has a browse feature, but it seems to be broken for me.

As you can see on the screenshot nothing loads and it says "Hier ist leider nichts" which basically means "Here is nothing".

Everything else just works fine.

Any suggestions are welcome 

Greetings 

wp_ss_20170424_0002.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

had same issue this morning.

Now, the issue has gone and the browse tab is working again.

maybe a server problem which is responsible for the windows platform?

is there an official statement from spotify what this issue caused?

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Hello i'm Francesco from Italy .
When i bought "premium for family " the review tab stopped working
wp_ss_20170422_0001.png

Hey @xerber @franklol

Can you make sure the app is up to date? Also, try restarting the app to see if it helps. Does this happen only on WiFi, mobile data, or both?

Also, Spotify has posted the statement below regarding the future of the Windows Mobile app.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Terrible-performance-after-lastest-update-for-Window...

"Spotify for Windows Phone has been placed into maintenance mode. We’ll only be making critical security updates to the current Spotify app and won’t be releasing any new features or improving support for old devices going forward.

For now, you can continue using the current version of Spotify on previously supported Windows Phones, and it will remain available for download via the Windows Store.

We’ll continue to work closely with Microsoft to ensure the best experience on Windows platforms and are constantly evaluating the most effective path going forward."

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

@franklol I can confirm that I'm using Spotify family too

@MattSuda I know about the statement of spotify to abandon windows mobile, but I thought maybe there's a workaround for my situation that is known by the community

For the connection type (mobile data or WiFi) has no impact on the situation. 

My app version is 5.2.4.0 and I even reinstalled (not only restarted) the app 🙂

Marked as solution

had same issue this morning.

Now, the issue has gone and the browse tab is working again.

maybe a server problem which is responsible for the windows platform?

is there an official statement from spotify what this issue caused?

I can confirm that the browse tab is working 🙂

I opened this thread, because I switched to windows mobile this weekend and for that it never worked for me.

hallo,

da du ja scheinbar deutsch(sprachig) bist, kann ich dir ja auch so schreiben...

ich nutze die windows phone app schon länger. sie funktionierte bisher einwandfrei, jedoch war das wohl seit dem wochenende eine serverstörung??!! was für dich dann natürlich ein blöder zeitpunkt für den umstieg war.

aber browsen tab hatte wie gesagt ohne probleme funktioniert bisher...+

gruß

@Neocortex_2001 Vielen Dank, dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast um hier zu antworten 🙂

same issue again this morning.

hier ist leider nichts.

Capture001.png

hey, hast du immernoch das problem? Seit einer Woche streikt der reiter browse. Was hast du gemacht?

Gruss M

I can confirm, it's been broken for a few days already. Spotify team, could you, please, look into it?

Update (2018/02/27): Seems to work fine again now, probably since last Monday. Thank you. 🙂

@brennersmatura Das Problem hat sich damals selbst geloest. Ich habe das Problem auch wieder

@All I'm having the same issue again 🙂

Suggested posts