Family Premium

Country

UK

Device

Various

Operating System

Various

My Question or Issue

Hello, I'd like to change from logging into Spotify via Facebook to using a user name and password. Does anyone know if this is possible and if so, how to go about sorting this out?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Brian

4 Replies

Hi there @Brian33,

Thanks for asking about this!

It's totally possible to change the way you log in. For more info on this, you can check this article, particularly the section Log in with Facebook. There are instructions how you can actually make it so that you log in without Facebook.

The only difference will be that you're it gonna log in with username and password bu with e-mail and password instead.

Hope that works for you. Keep us posted!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

I would like to do exactly the same. However under Settings > Facebook > I do not have the option 'DISCONNECT FROM FACEBOOK.'

How can I disconnect from Facebook from my Spotify Account?

... I am logged in to my Spotify Premium account on a (Mac) Desktop via the Facebook log-in.

Hey @svenlefers,

Welcome to the Community!

If your Spotify account was created through Facebook it's not possible disconnect it from Facebook, but there are some workarounds available that will allow you to unlink your accounts. Head here to check them out.

Keep in mind, that if you only want create a Spotify password to log in without Facebook, you can just reset the password for the email address registered to your account.

Hope this info is useful. Give us a shout if there's anything else you need help with.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts