Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can I put a link to my profile on my Twitch channel?

Solved!

Can I put a link to my profile on my Twitch channel?

My Question or Issue

I'm new to the community and have no idea if I'm asking this in the right place, so I apologize if this is in the wrong board.

I sometimes listen to music with Spotify on headphones while I play games; the problem is I'm getting into streaming on Twitch. I don't play music out loud on my channel, and at no point will I play it using Spotify, but I would like to provide a link on my Twitch channel so people can find my Spotify profile and see what I'm listening to. So my question is whether or not doing so violates Spotify's Terms and Conditions of Use. I read the User Guidelines section and I didn't think there was anything prohibiting it there, but I wasn't sure whether or not the "Using our service" did since it does specify that Spotify is only for non-commercial use.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @k405g and welcome to the Community! 🙂 I hope you are enjoying your time here so far.

You can share a link to your personal Spotify profile or playlists on social sites if you'd like! There's a support article here that details some ways you can do so.
I hope this helps answer your question and have a wonderful day! 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @k405g and welcome to the Community! 🙂 I hope you are enjoying your time here so far.

You can share a link to your personal Spotify profile or playlists on social sites if you'd like! There's a support article here that details some ways you can do so.
I hope this helps answer your question and have a wonderful day! 🙂

That sounds like a lovely idea. You will not violate Spotify's rules and terms by sharing your Spotify account because the app will allow you to access your link only the Spotify users. Still, I am unsure that Twitch will enable you to pin a link while streaming. If not, you can use the https://www.joincombo.com app for editing your streams, and with the help of this app, you will be able to add a link to your stream. Hope you will find my message helpful. If there is something else I can help you with, please text me.

Suggested posts