Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can Spofity affect browser settings on Kindle Fire HD?

Can Spofity affect browser settings on Kindle Fire HD?

Hi folks -a couple of days ago I downloaded Spotify onto my Kindle Fire HD and it worked fine initially, but when I logged in last night it only played one track from my play list then stopped and I couldn't get it to play anything else - it displayed the track and listing and said it was playing the track - but no sound!  then it displayed a message saying no internet connection even though I had full signal on my WiFi and the settings on the Kindle said I was connected.  Then  when I logged out of spotify I went into Youtube which normally loads super fast no problem it wouldn't display the webpage.  Then a bit worried at this point, I went into my BBC IPlayer App and it was very slow and wouldn't load properly.  I also noticed then when I used the browser on the Kindle it was very slow.

I have not had any problems with my Kindle before and have had it just over a year.  It may be coincidence, but before I start messing about wiht the settings I wondered if this could be to do with the spotify app I downloaded?  I got the app from the Amazon App store direct.

Any help for this newbie would be greatly appreciated

0 Replies

Suggested posts