Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can i become my own music distributor and label, and be able to upload to Spodify?

Solved!

Can i become my own music distributor and label, and be able to upload to Spodify?

Plan

Premium

Country

Australia

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Can i become my own music distributor and label, and be able to upload to Spodify? Is there some sort of FAQ I can look at?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @L3M0N, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

It's great to hear you're interested in uploading your music to Spotify. There is a home page for Spotify for Artists here, where you can watch videos and get familiar. 

There is also an FAQ page here, where you can find answers to frequently asked questions (and there is a handful of them), and you can understand how to get started with Spotify for Artists. When you get on that page, there are multiple topics to choose from in case you're looking for answers on a particular topic: 

Screen Shot 2020-06-12 at 4.03.11 PM.png

If you have questions that weren't mentioned in the FAQ, you can reach out to the Spotify for Artists team here. They can take a look and do their best to help. Keep in mind because of the current coronavirus pandemic, response times may be slightly longer. 

I hope this helps! 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @L3M0N, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

It's great to hear you're interested in uploading your music to Spotify. There is a home page for Spotify for Artists here, where you can watch videos and get familiar. 

There is also an FAQ page here, where you can find answers to frequently asked questions (and there is a handful of them), and you can understand how to get started with Spotify for Artists. When you get on that page, there are multiple topics to choose from in case you're looking for answers on a particular topic: 

Screen Shot 2020-06-12 at 4.03.11 PM.png

If you have questions that weren't mentioned in the FAQ, you can reach out to the Spotify for Artists team here. They can take a look and do their best to help. Keep in mind because of the current coronavirus pandemic, response times may be slightly longer. 

I hope this helps! 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts