Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Login to Marantz

Solved!

Can't Login to Marantz

I want to use the Spotify feature on my Marantz SR7007, but I can't login. 

I fill in my username (facebook login/password) and it's always saying that it's incorrect. 

Does Marantz no longer support Spotify? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You need to get a device password here as well as have a Premium subscription. It's also worth checking that you have the latest firmware installed on your receiver.

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Marked as solution

You need to get a device password here as well as have a Premium subscription. It's also worth checking that you have the latest firmware installed on your receiver.

Thank you SO much! 

You're welcome 🙂

Hi,

same probleme here - my SR 5007 won´t no longer conect to spotify. It is the latest FW and Router/Internet connection ist working.

Where exactly can I find this register tab/area for my Marantz on my account?

Good morning!

In the last two days I'm not able to use Spotify with my Marantz SR5008. The system asks me Username and Password, and when I insert the data, the system try to log in but in some seconds, it says: "(in Italian language) A problem has verificated during the connection to Spotify, Visit the page Spotify.com/help for the actual state of service.

How can I fix this problem?

The connection is good and every other service that uses Internet connection is working correctly....

please help me!

Thanks!

Stefano

@branku7 - Are you logging in using your Spotify username and password (not your Facebook email address)?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi, same issue here. 

I can connect to spotify with my laptop and tablet and it was ok with my marantz sr5007 (Latest software installed) till this afternoon. 

i get an error something was wrong with the connection go to spotify.com/ help for service status. 

Logged in using my facebook account and tried the spotify username ( numbers ) same issue. 

Disconnected all active sessions and all but 1 device, still no luck 

Can you help? 

@ellenvangestel - Is your account definitely still on Premium here?

https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yep, and the issue solved itself.. Later on i tried again and somehow it did not return the same error. 🙂

I don't seem to have the Spotify app on my SR7007. Is this just a FW update or were there 2 versions of the amp?

Suggested posts