Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't access the Web Player with one account, other works fine

Solved!

Can't access the Web Player with one account, other works fine

Hello,

i'm in Germany and recently got a Deutsche Telekom (T-Mobile) Spotify streaming flat, which i connected with a new Spotify account.

Everything works fine in the Windows Phone App, but when i try to access the Web Player (via Chrome OS), i get a HTTP 500 error message most of the time, and sometimes a 502 Bad Gateway.

This only occurs with this account (rewzn), i tried with another Spotify account and the Web Player works just fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

rewzn

screenshot-play.spotify.com 2015-06-13 09-34-43.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi,

This bug was due to certain users that had some updated Terms and Conditions but have not accepted them yet. We apologize for not catching the bug earlier, but we have deployed a fix and you should be able to login to the web player again.

Thanks,

Mark

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Same here, I get that Error 500 everytime I try to access Web Player from Chrome OS

Been getting this since yesterday too. Using Chrome, in Ireland.

Same here. Only difference - i have vodafone as provider

Same problem here (Italy) as of today.
Using the webplayer in Chrome (version 43.0.2357.124) gives error 500: "someone released frogs onto our server, please be patient".

error.jpg
Marked as solution

Hi,

This bug was due to certain users that had some updated Terms and Conditions but have not accepted them yet. We apologize for not catching the bug earlier, but we have deployed a fix and you should be able to login to the web player again.

Thanks,

Mark

It seems to work now. Thanks for the swift fix! 🙂

Suggested posts