i'm in Germany and recently got a Deutsche Telekom (T-Mobile) Spotify streaming flat, which i connected with a new Spotify account.
Everything works fine in the Windows Phone App, but when i try to access the Web Player (via Chrome OS), i get a HTTP 500 error message most of the time, and sometimes a 502 Bad Gateway.
This only occurs with this account (rewzn), i tried with another Spotify account and the Web Player works just fine.
Solved! Go to Solution.
This bug was due to certain users that had some updated Terms and Conditions but have not accepted them yet. We apologize for not catching the bug earlier, but we have deployed a fix and you should be able to login to the web player again.