Can't control volume on Xbox via Connect

Re: Can't control volume on Xbox via Connect

nlevings
Regular
Damn that's awesome! Way to go!

square_eyes_1
Casual Listener

Same for me. That's a nope on reinstalling everything and syncing 1000+ songs to my poor phone SD card, and losing my sanity entering my Spotify creds into the xbox with a controller. I think I'll go get infuriated by Spotify Connect on my Hifi receiver for a bit.

square_eyes_1
Casual Listener

This makes it impossible to listen while gaming by the way, as there's no way to turn the music down to background level without turning the game down.

Finally... Off topic. But why is xbox Spotify so muffled/boxy and bass heavy compared to, for example Chromecast through the same amp/speakers. Yes I've selected uncompressed PCM.

alpinedad
Casual Listener

This is not how it is supposed to work.  The music volume can no longer be controlled by either the phone app or on the pc. The music volume cannot be controlled separately via the XSX|X Spotify app either.

Read the problem before saying this is how it works.

DubstepNinjaZ
Casual Listener

We cant let this thread die. There were no reasons for this option to be removed. At leaat let us reduce the volume under 5%. There are alot of game that even at max volume, spotify will completely over power them even at 5%.

SUGGESTED POSTS