Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

Can't control volume on Xbox via Connect

Peter

Hey folks,

We appreciate your patience while we looked into this.

We've heard back from the relevant teams and they've confirmed for us that this is currently the expected behaviour of the app.

If you would like to suggest a change to this behaviour, we encourage you to submit a new idea for it in the Idea Exchange.

More info on how the Idea Exchange works and how your feedback reaches Spotify can be found here.

Cheers!

Highlighted

Re: Spotify/Xbox One Connection

Regular

Mihail is this a joke?

Highlighted

Re: Spotify/Xbox One Connection

Casual Listener
Is this a serious reply right now? Holy **bleep** the state of whoever is
replying to these threads is really pissing me off a d pushing me to cancel
my service. Not only do you remove a well used feature, not only do you
give a canned **bleep** reply that doesn't really address the issue nor even
offer an apology, but you do it TWICE.

Who the **bleep** is running this department?
Highlighted

Re: Can't control volume on Xbox via Connect

Visitor

This isn't right. I have Spotify on my phone/laptop and usually play music while I'm playing video games. I used to be able to control the volume slider in the Spotify app on the laptop and the volume slider on my phone while connected to the Xbox to lower/raise the music. I can control the percentage of how much music vs. game volume is coming through the headset, but now on 5%, I can't lower/raise the volume when I used to be able to. This is very frustrating because now at 5%, it's still too loud sometimes. Can you please suggest what I am to do?

Highlighted

Regular

New thread on IDEAS can be found linked below.

We aren't that far of the 600 votes we need. 

Please vent your frustrations on the new thread to keep the interest going !

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-Cross-device-Volume-Control/idi-p/5045278#

Highlighted

Visitor

Same here. @Peter sorry but your reply is really dissapointing. A lot of people are working from home now, the (premium user) experience should be seamless as earlier. The volume control is essential dont you agree? Please fix this and listen to your customers, textbook 101. Thank you.

Highlighted

Roadie
NEW IDEA??? hilarious. THIS IS BS
Highlighted

Regular

keep voting up this "new idea" so Spotify staff considers implementing this completely NEW idea that definitely WAS NOT a very useful feature a few weeks ago and suddenly and without explanation disappeared...

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-Cross-device-Volume-Control/idi-p/5045278#

Highlighted

Regular

Over 1700 votes!!

Highlighted

Regular
Well this is great but how did it happen? We were barely getting close to 600 for weeks and all of a sudden it's jumping up like crazy.
Highlighted

Casual Listener
I made a post on Reddit and they took care of the rest!
SUGGESTED POSTS