Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't disconnect account from Playstation

Can't disconnect account from Playstation

Hi guys,
When I load up Spotify on my PS4 it errors "can't connect to network". I've followed previous fixes; force updates, sign out and back into PSN, turned off auto log in. Nothing. I then followed links to disconnect Spotify from my Playstation on a Sony website. Problem is, that page won't load. At all. On any of my devices.

So I have no idea how to disconnect Spotify from my PSN account or sign out of Spotify on my PS4.

The reason I'm doing this is because I think Spotify isn't working on my PS4 work as it may be signed in to an old Spotify account, which I've since had closed by your lovely colleagues.

Thanks!
9 Replies

Anyone?

I follow this topic...

I've a similar problem with logout from my ps4. I made a mistake by logging with an ps4 account that I don't use anymore...obviously I forgotten my mail and pass...so now I'm f***** up. I tried to contact both ps4 support and spotify, but the only answer they gave me was.."Sorry, we can't prove your identity. Try to contact Spotify". 
Instead Spotify Support said "Sorry, we can't do this. Please send your request to PS4 support"..WOW!!! 

I wonder: Why is there not something like "Disconnect your Spotify Account from Sony Entertaiment Network" from spotify's page? 
There is this option on Ps4 site...why not on spotify?? 

Anyway..I hope both you and me (and anyone else who has this problem) can find a clear answer...at least. 

Hi there...I have got the same problem, don't know to which SEN account Spotify is connected to and therefore can not disconnect it, so that I can't connect it to my new Sony Enterntainment Network Account on the PS4...and no one can tell me the sony account spotify is connected to right now:(...anyone got an answer to this problem yet???

Same problem

After all this time, i think to give up...now i'm using a free account on my ps4 account...it's not the same but it works. Same music and same playlist...this is how tecnology and burocracy work together...they don't work at all.

Thanks for all the help, Spotify...

Hi have the same problem ...

I HAVE THE DAMN SAME PROBLEMS LITERALLY TRIED EVERYTHINGGG

Hey folks, 

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

The only way to disconnect your Spotify-account from your PSN-account is to access the PSN-account, locate Spotify there and log out of the service. 

We suggest you also take a look at this help page. Make sure you scroll down to How do I unlink my Spotify account?

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Suggested posts