Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't get premium

Solved!

Can't get premium

Hi spotify,

I have bought a new premium card but it doesn't work, what can i do?? Help me please!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

That's very kind of you, but i don't need to go to the bank 'cause guess what?? I have a new spotify card!! They could find my purchase back and also saw that my spotify card wasn't activated yet, what they have to do by the cash desk, so they gave me a new one and now it's working again! Thank you soo much, i almost wanted to buy a new one lol, luckily i didn't do that. Thank you for your tips and help!! Really appreciate it!

View solution in original post

12 Replies

Where did you buy your gift card? If it's from untrusted 3rd party website then we can not help you so much. They're selling license keys which don't work.

Hi,
I bought it at the supermarket and normally it's always working. What can i do?

Did you get any error message? Also try with another internet browser, also make sure Adblock is disabled. Not sure if you can try to get Premium with your mobile phone. I got mine with my mobile phone. Not really sure if this makes any difference but make sure your capslock is not enabled while you type your license key.

Yes, I got an error text which says the code doesn't seem to be valid and that i need to contact the service department. I don't understand why it isn't working because the card isn't used before.. So i don't understand why they say it isn't valid?? and i have tried it on my computer but it's also not working there. I don't use any adblock. It always works on my phone but it doesn't now for already 3 days, and i guess he is not gonna work at all. Can you help me please?

First I would take that card back to the shop where you bought it, and take your laptop with you so you can show them that the card you bought is not working so they can give you a new card or refund it. If the new card is not working either then we have some bigger issue to deal with. Also what I would also do is that can you please test that codw with a public computer like in the library.

The problem is that i didn't take the receive with me because i thought it would work as always.. So i can't prove that it is a card which i bought a few days ago but isn't working..

Sorry to hear that, the last option would be that (depending on a supermarket) they should still see from their computer that you bought that card there, it's usually few days (even without a receipt) they can still see your purchase.

Also go to your bank and ask them to print your bank statement, you can use that to prove that you bought that card from that supermarket.

Okay, thank you for helping me. I'll go to the supermarket and i hope they can find my purchase in the system. Thanks for everything!

You're most welcome, we're here helping each other out as much as possible as fast as possbile. If you don't have any luck in the supermarket then go to your bank and ask them to print a bank statement.
Marked as solution

That's very kind of you, but i don't need to go to the bank 'cause guess what?? I have a new spotify card!! They could find my purchase back and also saw that my spotify card wasn't activated yet, what they have to do by the cash desk, so they gave me a new one and now it's working again! Thank you soo much, i almost wanted to buy a new one lol, luckily i didn't do that. Thank you for your tips and help!! Really appreciate it!

That's awesome to hear my friend, I'm so happy right now.

I'm glad to hear that 🙂 it's sweet

Suggested posts