Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't link Spotify to PSN

Can't link Spotify to PSN

Country

Romania

My Question or Issue

Hey,

I'm trying to link my Spotify account to my PSN account and I get an error saying this is not supported in my country. From what I've read in different posts on Spotify and PS, this shouldn't be a problem.

Any idea how to tacklet this?

Thanks!

7 Replies

Hello,

I have the same problem since yesterday:  I can not direct access Spotify from my PS4 on a premium account (Linking Failed. Account linking is not supported in this country or region). The others devices work just fine (connection & sound quality). If I try to connect from mobile or PC to PS4 via wi-fi, the PS4 Spotify app recieves the signal at a very poor quality of sound and remains on the same Linking display page. I allready tried many forum-related problem-solving options (uninstall, logout, etc). Nothing worked. I think this is a Spotify/PS4 issue that must be solved specially because Premium accounts are involved.

Partially managed to solve the sound quality: when sending to PS device from phone or PC, make sure the sound volume fpr these devices is low, and control the volume from PS-out (amp) device only.

Hey! My problem is not the sound quality as I don't want to cast the sound from my phone.

I want to use the PS Spotify app directly to play music.

I understand. I have the same problem. I tryed to solve it by Spotify support - all is good in theyr db. Unfortunately PS support (RO) was less then supportive, since they failed to even investigate. The only thing I can do right now is just to send the signal via wi-fi to PS->output (sound system) without the PS4`s Spotify interface. Annoying, I know. Maybe when more customers will push the problem to RO PSN support, this will become a priority...

So we should open a ticket on PSN as well? I assumed it's Spotify's fault...

I can`t really put my finger on the source of the problem yet, but it might be a PSN issue..

why is my ps4 saying my account linking is not supported in this country or region

Suggested posts