Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log in on my smart TV with Spotify Connect

Can't log in on my smart TV with Spotify Connect

Hi there!

I've a Samsumg Smart TV UN43MU6100 with the spotify app. I had my spotiffy account logged in but two weeks ago, I turn off the TV and then the Spotify app requested me to log in again.

Since then, I'm not able to log in using Spotify connect. I mean, I can perfectly log in entering my username and password. Even I can switch tracks and play music normally on the TV controling spotify from my iphone, but I can't use the spotify connect feature to log in. The issue is just with the login. I've already tried restarting my wifi network, the app from the Smart TV and from the iphone and even I've tried to log in with spotify connect using my lapton but still it doesn't work. 

I'ts weird because the first time that I turn on the TV I was able to log in using spotify connect without entering my username or password without any issue. But now I can't.

I don't think that my TV has some kind of issue because I'm able to use the YouTube screenshare feature perfectly well, I'm only having troubles with the spotify login. 

Any idea on how could I solve this?

Thanks!

0 Replies

Suggested posts