Premium

Country

Netherlands

Device

(Samsung Galaxy A41, PS4, Google Nest)

Operating System

(Android 10)

My Question or Issue

So like 2 months ago I started getting an issue with spotify connect. I couldn't pick a song on my phone when connected to my ps4 but since it was rooted I thought nothing of it. Now I have a new phone and the issue remains and I also got me a google nest and the casting also doesn't let me pick a song. I only can skip and turn on and off shuffle and repeat. And the reason I use spotify connect on my PS4 is because apparently my spotify account is connected to a different psn that I can't find anymore.

1 Reply

Hey there @PR65,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

Apologies for the delayed response, we just came across this thread. This sounds quite odd, could you let us know if you’re still having troubles with it?

If you are, can you let us know if you've already tried resting your phone, router and the PS4? It's also a good idea to try a clean reinstall of the app on your phone to clear any old files that might be causing issues.

To unlink your Spotify account from a PlayStation account that you don't have access to, you'll need to get in touch with the PlayStation support team via the @AskPlayStation account on Twitter or via the PlayStation support site.

They should be able to remove the link between the PlayStation account and your Spotify account.

Keep us in the loop here.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts