Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Can't play a full album

Solved!

Can't play a full album

SURFGNOSIS

Just went into premium, but still cant play a full album. after playing the first song of the album by clicking on it, Spotify will than shuffle the songs and worse, play the songs in live versions! can i just listen to a full album by its original order?!!! am i doing something wring? it doesnt seem right...

thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Can't play a full album

kelvinmoey
Regular

How to Solve: 

1. Try to relogin your accounts, it might help your account to refresh in the Spotify's server

2. Try to search for thr whole album song and try to play it

I hope this do help you out :D

Keep Calm and Jam on Spotify!!

Solution!

chief004

I'm having this exact same problem on my iPhone app.  When I search for an album (ie 3 Rounds and a Sound from Blind Pilot) and start playing the 1st song it then starts playing other songs not even on the album.  If I look at the queue list there are a ton of songs unrelated to the album.  But at the bottom of the queue list there is a section "Next From: 3 Rounds and a Sound".

Also, if I have full song view open on the phone it says "3 Rounds and a Sound" a the top while playing the 1st song on the album (Oviedo), then the next song that plays shows "Queue" at the top and is playing a song not on the album.

3 Replies
Solution!

kelvinmoey
Regular

How to Solve: 

1. Try to relogin your accounts, it might help your account to refresh in the Spotify's server

2. Try to search for thr whole album song and try to play it

I hope this do help you out :D

Keep Calm and Jam on Spotify!!

Highlighted

jamesui

I'm having the same issue. This is awful! I logged out and in, no effect. When I try to play an album on my phone, it doesn't replace the queue with it, it just adds it to the queue. I can't for the life of me figure out how to replace the queue with another song or album.

I had spotify premium before and this wasn't an issue. It seems like it relates to a recent change. 

Solution!

chief004

I'm having this exact same problem on my iPhone app.  When I search for an album (ie 3 Rounds and a Sound from Blind Pilot) and start playing the 1st song it then starts playing other songs not even on the album.  If I look at the queue list there are a ton of songs unrelated to the album.  But at the bottom of the queue list there is a section "Next From: 3 Rounds and a Sound".

Also, if I have full song view open on the phone it says "3 Rounds and a Sound" a the top while playing the 1st song on the album (Oviedo), then the next song that plays shows "Queue" at the top and is playing a song not on the album.

SUGGESTED POSTS