Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't play any songs in Spotify Windows

Can't play any songs in Spotify Windows

I use the Premium account in Spotify Windows, after some songs can't play and reading some guild I decided to delete everything and install Spotify again, but this time all songs can't play, even in the website of this PC, other devices also OK but this. I try to log out then uninstall and install again but still have no hope. I'm hopeless already.

Someone help me solve this problem, please. Thank you.

• WD
st.png
4 Replies

Hi there!

Is it possible that you have many other apps running on Windows at the same time? Also is your Spotify app up-to-date? You may have seen this already but could trying some of these steps (again) work?

Hope your issue will be resolved!

A

Thank you but everything is okay till I uninstall an reinstall with the latest version. Now I have to listen on the Apple music when I use Computer, even I enjoy Spotify more. 

Thank you but everything is okay till I uninstall an reinstall with the latest version. Now I have to listen on the Apple music when I use Computer, even I enjoy Spotify more. 

I have the same problem, but even in the web player i can't play any song.

This started with a new album that for some reason i couldn't play (And that weird black and grey "cd" image appears to me too), so i uninstalled and installed it again, and it worked, but then there was another album that i couldn't hear so i tried again, but this time i couldn't hear any song even from chrome, and in my playlists i can only play local files.

I think my computer has some problem or something, i even cleared cache and reinstalled it, but nothing else works. Sorry, i don't have the solution, i'm just saying same.

abab.jpg

Suggested posts