Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't queue on new Web Player

Solved!

Can't queue on new Web Player

Last opened the web player on Tuesday 1/17/17 and was able to use the queue function, just opened the web player today 1/19/17 and the layout looks different. I cannot (or rather, don't know how to) queue songs to play them in succession. I am on Google Chrome.

Additionally, when the layout changes in the future, can a small introduction or tour be given so that I can learn to use it? 

28 Replies

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY INSANE. How do you just have 1 platform with no option to queue music? it's so stupid. How hard is this to implement?  If the problem is the web player THEN BUILD AN ACTUAL CHROME OS SPOTIFY APP AND QUIT PUNISHING ME FOR TRYING TO USE TO FUDGING PLATFORM.

This is embarassing

Spotify is removing features for no reason, holding down a song and hearing a few seconds of the chorus was very impotant to finding old songs you never knew the name of, but this was the worst possible feature to remove. This is one of the absolute most important uses on desktop. This harms daily life, DJ work and so much more, there is no reason to even use Spotify over Google Music anymore. I want to know the reason why they removed it because it makes no sense whatsoever.

It's upsetting that the web player doesn't have a queue function.  It's ludicrous that a "premium" streaming service does not offer this.  I'm sincerely considering switching platforms after having Spotify Premium for years. 

It's literally 2018 and you guys still haven't added the queue functionality back to the web player. Get it together. 

GUYS IT'S BACK

Finally, lol.  Better late than never.

The queue dont works all the time, sometimes dont refresh...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Suggested posts