Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't see profile followers

Solved!

Can't see profile followers

I'm not sure if this has been answered elsewhere, but I didn't see any other threads on it right off. 

I only recently started using Spotify even though I've had an account for awhile. Maybe I'm blind, but I see no way to view who is following me on Spotify. I thought it might have to do with my windows version of spotify, so I loaded up the web player and found it was missing a "Followers" category as well.. Is this normal?

Operating System: Windows 10

Type of Spotify account: Premium

The app version of Spotify: 1.0.15.133.gf21970bd

Screenshot (this is the web player, but the windows desktop program looks the same):

Followers.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Instead of looking up your name have you tried searching for the username that was associated to your account? Under my actual name I've got 3 followers but under my username I've got 4 followers. Both accounts are associated to each other.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hi there,

I found your profile but I don't believe that anyone is following you. Someone might be following a playlist of yours but not your profile. That is why you don't have the tab.

I appreciate you looking that up! However, I can confirm that I do have followers. I had a couple friends look up my profile, and they were able to see my followers of my profile and not just a playlist. So far, I've only been able to come up with 2 possibilities. 1. I'm wondering if there is something weird going on with the fact that I had this spotify account prior to linking it with facebook. (could linking it with facebook create some sort of dummy account?) 2. There's a critical number of followers I need before any show up on my profile?
Marked as solution

Instead of looking up your name have you tried searching for the username that was associated to your account? Under my actual name I've got 3 followers but under my username I've got 4 followers. Both accounts are associated to each other.

That's an interesting observation. I hadn't tried that before. Thanks for that suggestion!

No Problem! Please let me know if that works or not so that I can suggest it to people in the future.

Hi I’m wondering the same thing because people have said they followed me but I don’t show any followers. Can someone help me please? Thanks in advance

Hi @ShakiraM,

Thanks for joining the thread!
The number of followers you currently have is shown under Settings -> Profile.
If nothing is visible there, send us a screenshot so that we can take a look from our end as well 🙂

Many thanks & cheers!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts