Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't sync desktop playlists with BB phone

Can't sync desktop playlists with BB phone

I just bought my premium account but my BB only sincronizes with the starred tracks...nothing from the other playlists. Am i doing smth. else or should i just stop paying for it because there is no solution?! 😞

I really hope someone will bother to reply my question.

Thnx. in advance,

B

9 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Can you try going to Settings > Reset Playlists inside the BB app and see if that makes any difference? 

How many playlists do you have that are missing and how many tracks are on each? Are you sure you are logging into the same account on both devices? (BB doesn't support Facebook login)

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

hi, thnx alot for your reply. 🙂

Actually i am using my FB account to login. should i create a new one? If yes, how can i make sure my premium account will be transfered to this new account?

@blerina wrote:

hi, thnx alot for your reply. 🙂

Actually i am using my FB account to login. should i create a new one? If yes, how can i make sure my premium account will be transfered to this new account?

To login on BlackBerry you will need to retrieve your Spotify username and set a device password and use those details to log into your account on your BlackBerry. Thankfully you don't need to remember them since the app will store them once you login for the first time!

Follow the instructions in this help page to retrieve your Spotify username (which if registered using Facebook will be a series of digits) and set your device password. (Ignore the fact those instructions are for Sonos, its the same process!)

Peter

Peter

Hi Peter,

Didn't know this one! 🙂

Anyway, i asked for spotify to send me an email with the link to change my password...but still waiting, nothing in Inbox! Does it take time?!

I really hope this will work! I enjoy spotify so much! 🙂

hmmm...no email yet! 😕 Tried to send it another time..but still nothing!

@blerina wrote:

hmmm...no email yet! 😕 Tried to send it another time..but still nothing!

I would leave it for a bit (few hours maybe) and see if it appears, be sure to check your spam/junk folders too. 

If not, just open a support ticket with the Spotify team here and they will be able to assist you further. 

Peter

Peter

Hi, I activated the accunt for my mobile, reseted my playlists many time...but nothing! still only the stared tracks! 😞

Hey blerina, your account looks okay on our system. Can you create new playlists? Are you existing playlists just showing up as "loading..." on your BB?

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Hi,

It shows only the Starred playlist, nothing else! And yes, i can create a new playlist in my mobile, I tried that! 😕

Suggested posts