Can't sync music to offline mode

Can't sync music to offline mode

stoli
Casual Listener

I have a problem when syncing music to my phone, excluding applications and after some time I turn again in offline mode I must again sync music. My phone is Nokia Lumia 720 with Windows Phone 8.1 PfD. I have so when the application is installed on the memory card.

22 Replies

Re: Can't sync music to offline mode

Conker
Regular

I'm experiencing the same thing, really annoying.

nev1er

I'm having the same issue, it downloads the music for offline mode, then after some time (1-2 minutes) it starts to download again (if I turn off WI-FI and mobile data it's unusable), if I let it download it does it repeatedly.  In the offline&sync menu it states that i have 4100ish MB downloaded, but can't play anything offline.

Edit: Using a Lumia 820 with WP8.1

Conker
Regular

I moved the app from my SD-card and over to the phone storage, and now it works as it should. I guess the app is not compatible with SD-storage.

stoli
Casual Listener

Yes, aplication not supported SD memory

mimosky
Casual Listener

So you think it's permanent or they'll fix it after an official wp 8.1 launch?

nameless
Casual Listener

With old version it worked, WHY YOU RUINED IT?

Peter__
Community Legend
The old version didn't support SD card storage either to my knowledge?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Tmase
Casual Listener

Having the same issue, really frustrating when my offline playlists are larger than my phone storage...SD storage needs to be supported now what WP 8.1 has the capability. Not good enough really, renders the main use of my premium account useless...Please fix ASAP!

mimosky
Casual Listener
Well, spotify itself didnt support SD card storage, but wp 8.1 (dev release) does. It now allows to store any app on SD card including spotify. The previous app version was able to use offline sd card music without any problems.
SUGGESTED POSTS