Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Canción eliminada de spotify

Canción eliminada de spotify

La canción "De la vida como una película y su tragedia, comedia y ficción", del artista Canserbero, ya no está disponible en la aplicación, y quiseria saber el motivo ya que anteriormente esta canción se encontraba en el álbum "Can Vive" de dicho artista

6 Replies

Hey @Tomsisho, welcome to the Community!

We hope you don't mind if we reply in English. If you'd like help in Spanish, you can reach out to us via email.

Sometimes content gets removed because of licensing issues. Hopefully it'll be back soon. For now, you can reach out to the label for more info on when the track will be back on Spotify.

Hope that helps.

Quiero que vuelvan a poner la cancion "De la vida como una película y su tragedia, comedia y ficción" de Canserbero..

La busque por todos lados en spotify hasta q busque en google y consegui esto.

😡

Hey @eyliam, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Keep in mind that as @SergioDavid mentioned, some content might be temporarily unavailable or removed due to licensing reasons. You can find more info about this here.

However, we'll make sure to let the right team know that this is something you'd like to see available again in our catalogue.

Have a great day!

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Puedes intentar ponerte en contacto con su discográfica o quien gestione sus derechos y preguntarles. Quizá es algo temporal o han decidido retirar su música de Spotify permanentemente. 

< moderator edit >

Hey @Narankiwi,

I hope you don't mind if I reply in English! 

We have some more info on this on our support site. We hope this helps clear up any confusion.

Of course not! 

I just was reccomending the user to reach the artist by their label or official social profiles to ask for the reasons that song is not available at this moment.

Suggested posts