Premium

Country

France

Device

Web browsers Firefox and Google Chrome

Operating System

Linux (Debian)

My Question or Issue

As I couldn't change my playlist picture on mobile phone, I tried to do that with the web player, but each time I click on "Edit details", it does absolutely nothing. Another thing is that my interface is in French, so when I right click on my playlist or when I click on the three dots, every action on the playlist proposed is written in French, except "Edit details". It's strange and maybe related to the main problem.

Capture du 2020-10-03 13-22-54.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

As I reported here, it doesn't work either on the desktop app.

Fortunately, the web player seems to have been updated since last time, so now I can edit the playlist image! (And this post is irrelevant)

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey @DrBeryl,

Thanks for getting in touch with us 🙂

We'd suggest you restart your PC and then to log out and log back in again. You can also clear the cache and cookies and try again. It's also a good idea to check if the browser is up-to-date. If that doesn't help, you can try with another browser.

If the issue persists, you can open the app on your PC and then try changing the picture.

Let us know how it goes. We'll be right here if you have any questions.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!
Marked as solution

As I reported here, it doesn't work either on the desktop app.

Fortunately, the web player seems to have been updated since last time, so now I can edit the playlist image! (And this post is irrelevant)

Suggested posts