Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot find an album that has been recently released

Cannot find an album that has been recently released

I cannot find "Quocumque jeceris stabit" by Uzeda (neither from my iPhone nor from my laptop) and I am 100% sure it is on Spotify (see screenshot) because a friend of mine can see it. As far as I know, we both have a Premium Subscription purchased in Ireland (we're both in Dublin). How's that? I have restarted the app, I have updated it, I have restarted my phone...

cfa8a260-e6fd-4f7d-ba2d-05148f2fad78.JPG
3 Replies

Hey @alberto_dattilo ,

Welcome to the Community!

Can you try to access the album by using this URI: spotify:album:3o2TjzKt4EaeTdWdXPZ5D1 ?

Also, does the same thing happen if you turn on the option "Show Unavailable Songs"?

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Hi Brunelicia,

The album is there (spotify:album:3o2TjzKt4EaeTdWdXPZ5D1) but it's greyed out (?), I cannot play it (see screenshot).

😞

I cannot find this Show Unavailable Songs option anywhere. I've tried Settings > Playback > Hide Unplayable Songs (unticked) but nothing has changed.

Thank you for your help! 🙂

uzeda.PNG

Hey @alberto_dattilo ,

I apologize for the late reply. 

Do you only see this album greyed out, or more content from the same artist?

If all Uzeda's content is greyed out for you, then you can check for the Hidden folder on the bottom of the list in the Artist tab on your iOS device. Once you find it, you can tap it and head to under the Artists tab to unblock that artist.

Let me know how it goes 🙂 Have a great day!

Suggested posts