Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot see my activity feed!!!

Cannot see my activity feed!!!

I cannot see my activity feed. I follow over 20 people/bands. I have had spotify for at least 2 years now, and the premium version for most of that time. I used to be able to see the activity feed, but i haven't been able to see it for a while now. I do not have the option to toggle it on under the "view" tab. I have tried to uninstall spotify from all devices (phone, computers, etc.) but that hasn't resolved the issue. I feel like i've tried everything short of cancelling my account. Please help.

spotify_issue.jpg
5 Replies

Hello: Which version of the desktop app are you using currently? Also does this help copy and paste into the search box and hit enter. spotify:app:feed

Version 0.9.15.27.g87efe634 and yes, copying and pasting that into the search bar did allow me to view the activity feed ! However, it doesn't attach at the right of the screen like it normally should. Once I navigate away from that feed, i'd have to type that into the search menu again.

You might try a clean uninstall and reinstall to see if it comes back correctly. Or first sign off the app and restart you pc again just to double check something is not hung up?

I've tried the uninstall / reinstall several times. Did the same thing with the app on my phone just to make sure that i wasn't dually logged in when i tried the reinstall. I also tried to log out - shut down - reboot - log in. Neither of these has resolved the issue 😞 

You might be one of the test group of users where that feature was turned off a while back. I thought it had been restored for most users now. You might contact CS here at this url https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact

and fill out the contact form. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community boards reply back to that email, even if it is from a noreply and a customer support rep will get with you shortly. They should be able to look on your account on the server side and see why this feature is not working for you and turn it back on or reset it?

Suggested posts