Announcements
Current information of our Google Nest Mini Offer can be found here.

Canvas option

Highlighted

Re: Canvas option

Hey @Nehi,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

Do you mind trying to log in to your account from another mobile device and seeing if the option appears?

If not, do you mind creating a new account and logging on on your iOS device to see if it appears now?

Thanks! Keep us posted 🙂

PeterModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I have the same problem and my friend put his account in my iPhone Xr, he have got iphone SE, and it works but we return in my account canvas there isnt.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/spotifyaccountrelated/message-id/1523272

I already try this too.

Highlighted

Hey @roby3015 - help's here!

It sounds like there's something up with your account.

Would you mind creating a new account, logging into it on your device and seeing if Canvas shows normally?

If so, you can then transfer your saved music and playlists to the new account by following the steps here.

Let us know how it goes!

PeterModerator

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I have created a new account and now i canvas on it but not in my first account.

On my first account i have got "premium student", can i put the "premium student" on second account? or i must do a normal premium?

Highlighted

Hey @roby3015,

Glad to hear that the new account is working with Canvas!

You'll need to reach out to our Customer Support team here - they can help transfer your student discount to the new account.

Let us know how you get on - we'll be here if you have any other questions.

Take care for now 🙂

PeterModerator

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Soo i can't keep my old account? 😞

Highlighted

Hey @roby3015,

If you'd like to be able to use the Canvas feature, your best bet is to switch over to the new account.

We understand that having to transfer everything over to the new account is not ideal, however given that there seems to be something up with the old account, this is currently the only solution we can offer.

Let us know how you get on with that! We'll be here in case you have any further questions 🙂

PeterModerator

Highlighted

Visitor
Hey, i also have the same issue where i don`t have an option for canvas but i`m using premium family. My mom who made the premium family has canvas but i don`t. This is my own account so if i make another account and put all of my saved music in there, will my family premium still be there and will i be able to have canvas?
Highlighted

Hey there @RazorFlash

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

We’re often testing and launching improvements and new features. This means you might see something on the app your friend doesn’t, or get a new feature to try temporarily. 

We suggest you check this help article for more info about test features.

Tip: Make sure you don't miss a thing by enabling automatic updates on your device.

In case you decide to create a new account, the manager of the Premium Family can simply remove your old account from the plan and send you a new invite. Then you can join the plan again. Check out this Spotify Answer if you choose to continue with this scenario. 

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

IvanModerator
“Music is the strongest form of magic.” Marilyn Manson
Highlighted

Casual Listener

Hi,

I have the same problem. I found out about the canvas feature only today by using a friends phone and her Spotify account on it. So it seems Like a common issue. Is there no other solution than creating a new account?!

i am using a standard Spotify premium account. Can I transfer all the playlists to the new account? 

If not, I can directly switch back to Apple Music... Their app was much more user friendly and bug free.

I am paying 10€ every month for Spotify and I seem to have less features for like a year..

SUGGESTED POSTS