Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged Twice!

Solved!

Charged Twice!

I was chagred twice and after emailing spotify about 3 times over a month...I have still not been issued a refund or an explanation!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Chris,

I have sent a reply to your case and I believe that the issue has now been solved.  Please let us know if there is still anything outstanding.

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Hey @ChrisNight and welcome to the community!

Did you receive an (or 3) automated email/s that leads you back to the community or help pages? Please check your spam folder as well. If there is an automated email somewhere, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.

I recieved 3 emails with support numbers telling me that I would hear back asap! But never did..

Can you please tell us one of those numbers? Then we can escalate it for you.

Sure - 

# 01980234

Sent on 31st October

Thanks.

@MattSuda , I need your escalate-permissions here again ๐Ÿ™‚

Done

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey all,  

I will chase this up now.

Thanks all for your help.

I'm 99% certain I did not set up facebook spotify so there are obviously some issues here. Had an email back from support telling me that's why I had been paid twice.

I'm pretty uncomfortable with the whole situation so am now in the process of closing both accounts and subscriptions. 

There is clearly no activity/playlists in the facebook spotify and I don't see why you guys can't offer me a 'free' month for the subscription I effectively didnt know about or have.

If someone could confirm they are still following this up that would be great

Thanks

Chris

Marked as solution

Hi Chris,

I have sent a reply to your case and I believe that the issue has now been solved.  Please let us know if there is still anything outstanding.

Perfect - thanks for sorting it all out Calvin.

Suggested posts