Chrome

Reply

Chrome

00t1do
Newbie

https://play.spotify.com/browse not loading on Chrome anyone that can help please email me *********@yahoo.co.uk

Untitled.png
8 Replies

Re: Chrome

Hubo
Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @00t1do! Welcome to the community!

It looks like you have an ad-blocker enabled. That might be interfering with the Web Player. Try to disable your adblocker and see if it works after that. Let me know how it goes.

 

Take care! 🙂

HuboRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Re: Chrome

Antister
Casual Listener

same problem and no ad blocker in incognit mode

Error

Chrome

Hubo
Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @Antister! Welcome to the community!

That's not alright! Could you try to use a different browser and see if that solves it? Let me know how it goes.

 

Take care! 🙂

HuboRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Re: Chrome

Antister
Casual Listener

@Hubo wrote:

Hey @Antister! Welcome to the community!

That's not alright! Could you try to use a different browser and see if that solves it? Let me know how it goes.

 

Take care! 🙂


thx for answer, it works. But if i want to use it on chrome it seems like i have to uninstall ad block because i'm trying to deactivate on the site and it doesn't workSin título.png

 

😕

Re: Chrome

Hubo
Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @Antister!

 

Alright, thanks! These steps are a bit more difficult but can you:

  1. Right-click the Web Player 
  2. Click on Inspect Element
  3. Open the Console view

And could you send a screenshot of what's showing there?

 

Thanks for your patience! Keep rockin'! 🙂

HuboRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Re: Chrome

Antister
Casual Listener

@Hubo wrote:

Hey @Antister!

 

Alright, thanks! These steps are a bit more difficult but can you:

  1. Right-click the Web Player 
  2. Click on Inspect Element
  3. Open the Console view

And could you send a screenshot of what's showing there?

 

Thanks for your patience! Keep rockin'! 🙂


imposible to press right-click on spotify but i use F12.
Sin título.png

Re: Chrome

Hubo
Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @Antister!

 

Hmm, thanks for those screenshot! Alright, could you restart your router/modem and see if it works after that? If that didn't work, could you try to use a different DNS server? Here's how to do that. Let me know.

 

Take care! 🙂

HuboRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Re: Chrome

Antister
Casual Listener

@Hubo wrote:

Hey @Antister!

 

Hmm, thanks for those screenshot! Alright, could you restart your router/modem and see if it works after that? If that didn't work, could you try to use a different DNS server? Here's how to do that. Let me know.

 

Take care! 🙂


dosn't work 😕
but your windows aplication work fine so... i will use it. 

SUGGESTED POSTS