Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Chromebook Friend Feed?

Solved!

Chromebook Friend Feed?

I'm having trouble figuring out where the Friend Feed option is, and i'm not quite sure if Friend Feed is available on a Chromebook? I'd just like to know if i'm simply not looking in the right places for it, and if I do have it, how do I use it/where can I find it? thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hy there.

Thanks for your message.

I run myself only Chromebook at my house and on the go Android and they both are based on Linux, designed by Google.

Unfortunately the Chromebook runs only "web apps" and this way it is Spotify Web Player on Chromebook available. Unfortunately there is no Friend Feed and sound quality is only 160 kbps, even if you are on Premium. 320 kbps is no option here. I run Spotify Free on my Chromebook. The Web Player does not have everything available on other Spotify programs from other programs.

Hope this helps.

Have a nice day and kind regards!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hy there.

Thanks for your message.

I run myself only Chromebook at my house and on the go Android and they both are based on Linux, designed by Google.

Unfortunately the Chromebook runs only "web apps" and this way it is Spotify Web Player on Chromebook available. Unfortunately there is no Friend Feed and sound quality is only 160 kbps, even if you are on Premium. 320 kbps is no option here. I run Spotify Free on my Chromebook. The Web Player does not have everything available on other Spotify programs from other programs.

Hope this helps.

Have a nice day and kind regards!

Suggested posts