Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Chromecast] Chromecast streaming doesn't work with Google cast button

Solved!

[Chromecast] Chromecast streaming doesn't work with Google cast button

Hi!

I have a network audio player with chromecast build-in: Pioneer N-30AE.

I cannot stream via web player and android app the audio on this one.

I'll explain better, through the chromecast service inside the chrome browser, I can stream any type of audio included the chrome tab's audio where spotify web player is running. So I think isn't a problem of my network audio player.

Via android app I cannot do it anyway.

Please give me a feedback!

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @catred95, help's here.

We first suggest that you check out this help article to make sure your set up correctly

After that:

• Make sure the volume is turned all the way up on your devices.
  • Restart all your devices (and speakers).
  • Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date.
  • Make sure to have your browser up-to date.
  • Check that all devices’ software is up-to-date. If you don't know, ask your devices' manufacturers for how to update the version software.
  • If possible, try switching between different networks and see if that helps. All devices must be connected to the same Wifi network.

Let us know how that goes and we'll help you further if needed. Please include a more detailed description of what exactly is happening, and how you connect to Spotify.

Thanks! 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @catred95, help's here.

We first suggest that you check out this help article to make sure your set up correctly

After that:

• Make sure the volume is turned all the way up on your devices.
  • Restart all your devices (and speakers).
  • Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date.
  • Make sure to have your browser up-to date.
  • Check that all devices’ software is up-to-date. If you don't know, ask your devices' manufacturers for how to update the version software.
  • If possible, try switching between different networks and see if that helps. All devices must be connected to the same Wifi network.

Let us know how that goes and we'll help you further if needed. Please include a more detailed description of what exactly is happening, and how you connect to Spotify.

Thanks! 🙂

Suggested posts