Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Co-Ownership of a Playlist

Solved!

Co-Ownership of a Playlist

Is it possible to have 2 owners of a single playlist? I have already made the playlist and was wondering if someone else could access and change it. Also, the other person does not have Facebook, but does have a Spotify account.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed and welcome to the community!

Yes, it's possible. You have to right-click on a playlist in the sidebar and select "collaborative playlist". After that, share the playlist with your friend (right-click on playlist > share.. > send to + type in name). Make sure the playlist isn't public so no one else can edit it (there's no feature for a certain number of owners.. either YOU or ALL. so keep it private) 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed and welcome to the community!

Yes, it's possible. You have to right-click on a playlist in the sidebar and select "collaborative playlist". After that, share the playlist with your friend (right-click on playlist > share.. > send to + type in name). Make sure the playlist isn't public so no one else can edit it (there's no feature for a certain number of owners.. either YOU or ALL. so keep it private) 🙂

Thanks Carina!

But, I have a question. Will other people still be able to see the plalist and just not edit it? Or will we be the only 2 that can see it?f

Thanks again!

If it's a private playlist, no one but you and people you shared the playlist with can see and edit it.

To check that, right-click on a playlist. If it says "make public" at the bottom, it's privat. If it says "make secret" push the link, because it's not 🙂

Thanks, this helped me plan my wedding playlist!

Suggested posts