Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Commercial use of Spotify's icon

Commercial use of Spotify's icon

thaisabi
Casual Listener

Hey there!

I want to know if there is any politicy about the commercial use of Spotify's icon. I mean if i want to put it in a product's label, in order to redirecting the buyer to a playlist on Spotify, may i? As the Instagram, Facebook or Twitter's icons.

Thank you!

3 Replies

Re: Commercial use of Spotify's icon

Nico
Community Legend

Hey @thaisabi! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

Be sure to check the Spotify Branding Guidelines out.

All your questions should be answered there.

Let me know if that helps, thanks! ^^

Peace

thaisabi
Casual Listener

Hey Nico!

Thanks for your help but i believe that guideline is more for developers. In case of designing a physical product i don't know if its applies. :/

Highlighted

Nico
Community Legend

Hey @thaisabi!

Unfortunately, you are not permitted to use Spotify's logo for advertising or promoting your business. 

See the terms and conditions - under section 4 "Rights We Grant You". Here's a link.

All Spotify trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names, and any other features of the Spotify brand (“Spotify Brand Features”) are the sole property of Spotify or its licensors. The Agreements do not grant you any rights to use any Spotify Brand Features whether for commercial or non-commercial use.

If you would like to discuss your brand with Spotify, there is a division called Spotify for Brands that can help you promote your business. Be sure to check out this site www.spotify.com/brands

Peace

SUGGESTED POSTS