Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Compatible MP3 Players

Music Fan

Not finding this on Android?

Highlighted

Music Fan

I save my spotify downloads on my device so i can listen when not online. Download them using wifi. Have to have a paid subscription to Spotify though. $12/month. CDs used to cost!

Highlighted

Regular

Im looking for exact same reasons. New I couldnt be the only one. Did you manage to solve your problem of using spitify without child acsessing the internet to look at other things ?  

Highlighted

Here. I think this will solve your problem. Mighty

Highlighted

Music Fan
Still haven't solved it. I have upgraded to a family Spotify account so she
can download songs and have them in her room when I have disconnected her
from wifi.

I went into JB HiFi just yesterday to ask if there is such a thing as an
alarm clock that will play a selected playlist. Nup. We should invent one!
Highlighted

Regular

Thank you.Just looked it up . Only available in usa at the moment but can ship over here. Thanks for the info, looks like it s the best thing. 

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I'm really looking for a separate device that is not a phone, so that I can use it where phones are not allowed ... E.g. when resting between sauna sessions.

Highlighted

There is a device now:

https://bemighty.com

Highlighted

Music Fan

I have ended up downloading spotify tracks on my daughter's phone (I have a premium family account) and then I disconnect her phone from the home wifi. I also make sure the night mode/blue light filter is on. This way she has her phone alarm too and can wake up to a pre-selected track (not from spotify though). 

Highlighted

Music Fan

Oops, just realised I have already posted about this "solution". Mighty looks ok but isn't an alarm clock or mp3 player where we could also store other files (e.g., mindfulness meditation tracks). 

SUGGESTED POSTS