Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Compatible MP3 Players

Solved!

Re: A small device is all I want

Wileylou
I'm looking for the same thing, same reason. Did you find anything suitable?

Re: A small device is all I want

YoYoMum
Music Fan
Nope, not yet. I move rather slowly ;)

Re: Compatible MP3 Players

swimmer2
Casual Listener

I just bought a Delphin player from Underwater Audio and it's Spotify compatible. The Delphin is completely waterproof and allows you to use Sportify premium, Pandora one, or Audible to download music or audiobooks onto the device when you have WiFi. You can use the Delphin's Bluetooth capabilities to pair it with waterproof Bluetooth headphones or connect it directly to waterproof headphones. It is currently available on Indiegogo for pre-orders, which are going to be shipped in July. It can also be purchased in July when the product gets officially released. I can't wait to listen to music in the pool!

louismuench
Casual Listener

There is also this device, called Mighty (https://bemighty.com/), which will be released by June 16th. Maybe this is an option for you guys. 

If this was helpful, like the comment, please!

YoYoMum
Music Fan
This looks promising! Thanks, I'll report back if we get it.

VTman
Awesome! Order one to try out.

skislv

There’s a new portable music player that’s looking to change the game by moving away from typical MP3 syncing and syncing with Spotify instead.

Mighty, which is on Kickstarter, uses your Spotify Premium account for iOS or Android to store up to 48 hours of your music in a compact, exercise-friendly device about the size of an iPod Shuffle. It’s the only non-smartphone device that plays your Spotify playlists without needing to be connected to the Internet.Instead of plugging in Mighty to grab songs, you select and download your Spotify playlists through the Wi-Fi connection in your smartphone. Other MP3 players and smartwatches don't have Spotify capabilities.

2016%2F02%2F24%2Fc1%2FMightHeader.4f2d0.jpg

xspiralflamesx
Get a Mighty Audio streaming spotify player (device). They were on kickstarter but now sell on their website. Its like an ipod for streaming. It connects via the Mighty app, bluetooth or wifi to sync your playlists/songs.

YoYoMum
Music Fan
So glad I posted here; some great suggestions :)

YoYoMum
Music Fan
So glad I posted here; some great suggestions :)
SUGGESTED POSTS