Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Compatible MP3 Players

Solved!

Re: Compatible MP3 Players

YoYoMum
Music Fan

Not finding this on Android?

YoYoMum
Music Fan

I save my spotify downloads on my device so i can listen when not online. Download them using wifi. Have to have a paid subscription to Spotify though. $12/month. CDs used to cost!

rgabrielle
Regular

Im looking for exact same reasons. New I couldnt be the only one. Did you manage to solve your problem of using spitify without child acsessing the internet to look at other things ?  

sgben521

Here. I think this will solve your problem. Mighty

YoYoMum
Music Fan
Still haven't solved it. I have upgraded to a family Spotify account so she
can download songs and have them in her room when I have disconnected her
from wifi.

I went into JB HiFi just yesterday to ask if there is such a thing as an
alarm clock that will play a selected playlist. Nup. We should invent one!

rgabrielle
Regular

Thank you.Just looked it up . Only available in usa at the moment but can ship over here. Thanks for the info, looks like it s the best thing. 

tessarakt
Casual Listener

I'm really looking for a separate device that is not a phone, so that I can use it where phones are not allowed ... E.g. when resting between sauna sessions.

debazer

There is a device now:

https://bemighty.com

YoYoMum
Music Fan

I have ended up downloading spotify tracks on my daughter's phone (I have a premium family account) and then I disconnect her phone from the home wifi. I also make sure the night mode/blue light filter is on. This way she has her phone alarm too and can wake up to a pre-selected track (not from spotify though). 

YoYoMum
Music Fan

Oops, just realised I have already posted about this "solution". Mighty looks ok but isn't an alarm clock or mp3 player where we could also store other files (e.g., mindfulness meditation tracks). 

SUGGESTED POSTS