Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Condivisione dei brani al di fuori di Spotify

Condivisione dei brani al di fuori di Spotify

Spett.le Spotify,
gradirei più di un chiarimento riguardo il corretto uso del codice di incorporamento e dei contenuti personali importati:
1) l'utente Spotify che inserisce nel proprio sito web personale l'embedded code di una playlist è coperto da autorizzazione di streaming o eventuale licenze SIAE?
2) i file audio personali in formato "mp3" o "m4a" importati nella cartella "locali" e aggiunti ad una playlist non si eseguono ( non sono riconosciuti ) se lanciati dal Spotify Web player e quindi dal link esterno.
E' tecnicamente possibile convertire questo tipo di contenuto in un formato audio riconoscibile dalla vostra applicazione?
3) è legalmente possibile inserire contenuto audio personale (jingle, breve presentazione brano o artista...) fra brani delle playlists?
Grazie.

n.b.: gradirei le risposte dai responsabili del sito e non dagli utenti.

2 Replies

Hey!

Since those are a bunch of questions and not really a feature requst I've moved it over here in the help forum.

Now, I don't speak Italian... and I'm not sure if any of the moderators do. So an English version of that might help you to get faster replies, since this is an international forum after all. 😉

Hi friend,

the bunch of questions described above could be really labeled as feature requests as no one is still able to respond to them.

Here is my questions in english lang.:

I would like more than one clarification about the proper use of the widget embed code and personal content to eventually import onto my playlists:

1) Spotify user who add into their own personal website the playlist embedded code is covered by any streaming license or local music organization authorization?

2) the personal audio files in the "mp3" or "m4a" format imported/addes onto my "local" folder and then added onto my playlists are not running ( they are not recognized ) if they launched from Spotify player Web / an external link ...and is it technically possible to convert this kind of content in an audio format recognizable by your application?

3) is it legally possible to import/add my personal audio content ( jingle, song or artist brief presentation ...) between tracks of a playlist?

p.s.: I would appreciate a response by the managers of the site and who have expertise in this matter.

Thanks.

Suggested posts