Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Connected to wrong Facebook account, can't change it

Connected to wrong Facebook account, can't change it

I've been having this problem with Spotify for close to a month now. I made my account awhile ago, and connected it to my Facebook account a little while after, that account has since been deleted and Spotify removed from that it beforehand, but shows it's still connected to it on the app as well as the program. When I check to disconnect it from Facebook, it says it isn't connected to any Facebook account at all. So I've tried connecting it to my current Facebook,but it would still show that it's connected to the previous one.

4 Replies

Is your Spotify username also "jozlynn"? Just checking that account doesn't appear to be linked to Facebook on my end.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yes, it is. Anytime I'm on the Spotify app or the program on my computer, it still shows it's connected to the wrong FB account..

Weird, might be worth re-installing the app to see if that clears out the old data.

http://support.spotify.com/learn-more/faq/#!/article/reinstallation-of-spotify

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Still have problems changing the attached Facebook account. The old username and the old avatar still appear. I've uninstalled Spotify, removed the cache but still after re-installation, I end up getting the Facebook username and avator from the old Facebook account.
Windows 10, Spotify 1.0.37.150.gad02a02e

Suggested posts