Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Connection problem to my Denon A/V receiver

Connection problem to my Denon A/V receiver

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. 

Plan

Premium

Country

France 

Device

Samsung Galaxy S8

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Hello, 

Since yesterday, I have a big issue with Spotify, as I can't connect Spotify to my Denon Avr-X1500h receiver. When I'm on the Spotify app on my Galaxy S8 (or even my wife's Galaxy S7 or my PC), I see the receiver, but when I tap on it to connect, it stays on "connexion..." during about 10s, but nothing happens.

I tried many things: I re-installed Spotify app on my phone, rebooted my router, my phone and my receiver, checked the updates, reset network settings on the receiver, opened Spotify ports, tried the previous version of Spotify app, but it still won't work..

Precisely, it may works.. 1 time out of 30! For example, I tried to connect to my receiver 10 minutes ago, and music started only now, but I can't see it on my Spotify app !

That's very frustrating because I subscribed on Spotify Premium especially to use it on my receiver. It worked perfectly until yesterday.

Do you have some ideas ?

Thank you for your help. 

Screenshot_20190914-160615_Spotify.jpg
2 Replies

Hi, 

An update was available for my Denon. I installed it but nothing changes. 

Any idea ?

Thanks 

Had the same issue when album was dowloaded in Spotify on my Android phone. Turned off download switch and removed album. After this searched album again and was able tot play it on my Denon receiver again. Good luck !

Suggested posts