Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Connection to spotify was lost

Connection to spotify was lost

If I try to play a spotifytrack using the sonos app on my ipad, I get an error message (I translated it myself from dutch): unable to play track, the connection to spotify was lost' . My question: How can I reconnect? What is the problem? Why can' t I connect? How do I get spotify to work on my sonos system? I consider cancelling my subscription as it is worthless to me at the moment and has been for a few months now. Trying to play a track using the app on my computer is even harder, I can't even browse music on spotify that way. I would be very happy with an answer to my question or a solution to my problem. Or a least a reaction form spotify. I spent hours behind my computer reading pages and pages about this help forum but I can't find anything that helps me. It is very very frustrating. Why can't I just call a helpdesk ?

1 Reply

Have the same issue. Reading elsewhere most people sa,y spotify servers at fault not sonos. 

Most advice is to leave spotify. Can anyone help definitively - occurs all the time

Suggested posts