Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Copied playlist end up corrupted

Solved!

Copied playlist end up corrupted

Hi,

I try to copy a play list (this one: spotify:user:tobias.johanssson:playlist:5ObZg40OMHv9GTxfu6Bd85). What happends is that it seems fine on my PC. But is is not possible to access the playlist from for example Profile > Public playslists, for me or for my friends. And I can't access my playlist on my iPhone either. I have no problem accesss the playlist from my Win 7-client but everywhere else it is corrupted. I have tried to copy this playlist multiple times with the result as described.

What should I do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

My playlist started to work on my iPhone today, maybe the support finally found a solution.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi there! I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email. This will assign your case to a Spotify rep and you should hear back within 24 hours.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Just checking it out, appears the playlist data appears to be broken (header infinitely loads). If you get in touch as mentioned above the team should be able to fix it for you.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

@Peter wrote:
Just checking it out, appears the playlist data appears to be broken (header infinitely loads). If you get in touch as mentioned above the team should be able to fix it for you.

They could not help me. I am still waiting for a solution.

This is the corrupted playlist spotify:user:tobiajo5:playlist:7INv3FSRDu6cMxtyCud43m it works fine on my PC but on my iPhone it loads infinitely and no other accounts seems to be able to access it.

Marked as solution

My playlist started to work on my iPhone today, maybe the support finally found a solution.

Suggested posts