Announcements

Creating a Podcast Follow Button

Highlighted

Creating a Podcast Follow Button

When I try to create a Follow Button for my podcast using the button generator found here: https://developer.spotify.com/documentation/widgets/generate/follow-button/, I get a "Sorry, couldn't find" error. I copied the URI directly from Spotify so I'm certain I'm using the correct one.

Is it possible to create a follow button for a podcast? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

Paul

10 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Creating a Podcast Follow Button

Spotify Legend

Hey Paul, help's arrived.

We'd recommend reaching out to the folks over here. Or, if you'd prefer you can tweet them at @SpotifyPlatform. They should be able to look into this more.

Hope that helps! 🙂

Highlighted

Visitor
I've also run into this issue while setting up a follow button for a podcast. Is this something that isn't supported for podcasts yet?
Highlighted

Visitor

Same issue here, any updates?

Highlighted

Visitor

Same problem.

Do we have an update for the same? 

Highlighted

Hey there @JSilvas, @djcnile, @ankittaneja

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

Just to confirm, have you guys tried the suggestion made by @Jemi? Spotify has a team specializing in issues related to software development and integration. They'll be able to help out with your query. 

You can contact them here

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

IvanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
“Music is the strongest form of magic.” Marilyn Manson
Highlighted

Hi!

Any news on this?

Highlighted

Casual Listener
Yes, but it seems the follow button does not support podcasts. How can I make my page visitor to click and subscribe to the podcast on spotify right away?
Highlighted

Casual Listener

I went there but that link tooke me to a landing page where it is difficult to find out what to do to contact this people. However, the instructions of the spotify button are not for podcasts.

Is there any way to create a follow spotify podcast button? or at least a button to listen to the podcast in spotify?

Highlighted

Hey there @rickerdasilva,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

You can locate the developer support channels when you scroll all the way down on the main page from and click on Support

Hope this helps 🙂

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“With freedom, flowers, books, and the moon, who could not be perfectly happy?” ― Oscar Wilde
SUGGESTED POSTS