Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Customization of playlists (cover and description box)

Customization of playlists (cover and description box)

tsg_e-lznn1n

Plan

Free

Country

Device

MacBook Air

Operating System

My Question or Issue

I recently changed one of my playlist cover from the four album pictures and I would like to change it again or go back to the four pictures, but when I try to change it it says failed to upload and there is no remove image option. Please help

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Customization of playlists (cover and description box)

Rock Star 6
Rock Star 6

Hi @tsg_e-lznn1n and welcome to the Community! :)
As far as I know you can't revert back to the 4 album view once you have modified the artwork. If you remove an image it will just keep the image file blank.
My best/quickest suggestion would be to copy the tracks over to a new playlist and it should generate the 4 album view again.

I will sometimes get the "fail to upload image" myself if I've tried too many times too quickly - which a program reboot fixes. Just make sure too that your image file is less than 4MB and greater than 300x300 (minimum dimensions).
I hope this helps and have a wonderful day! :)

Bethany_DawnRock Star 6
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS