There have been lots of similar posts in the past but none of them resulted in fixing the problem. So I decided to start yet another thread.
- iOS 12.1.2
- Spotify app 188.8.131.520
- DENON Receiver AVR-X3500H (but other DENON receivers are affected too)
- Spotify Connect: inside the Spotify app the receiver is selected directly in the "Connect to a device" dialog (i.e. AirPlay is not used)
The following problems occur:
1. The receiver only changes its volume with every second press or so of an iPhone hardware volume button.
2. The jumps of the receiver's volume changes are much too big. This would still be the case even if the receiver reacted to each press of a hardware button.
3. The second problem also occurs when using the volume silder inside the Spotify app.
I already discussed this problem with DENON's customer support but they redirected me to Spotify.
So instead of sending DENON + Spotify customers around it would be very helpful and much appreciated if DENON and Spotify could work together in order to fix this problem.
Thank you very much!